Auditions are Approaching!
Auditions will be held on:
Saturday, March 28th at the Wilton-Lyndeborough Cooperative School in Wilton
Visit our Eventbrite page to sign up for Auditions for the 2015 Summer Season!
Auditions are informal, fun, held in small groups and last approximately one hour.
No preparation is necessary.
Our auditions are really more of a “get to know you” than an audition.
Everyone who auditions is accepted!
Regardless of age or experience with Andy’s, all auditioners must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Parents/Guardians are expected to stay for the duration of the audition to receive information about our program.
- Andy’s accepts children aged 8 to 18.
- Tuition fee is $550 per child for the six week rehearsal and performance period for our Mainstage Productions (including the Mainstage Touring Production and Mainstage Musical Production).
- Tuition fee is $200 for the John C. Russell Playwriting Program, and our Film Workshop.
- Partial scholarships are available – forms will be available at auditions.
- In order to register for our summer programs a non-refundable $100 deposit is required at auditions.
-If your $100 deposit is mailed into Andy’s Summer Playhouse, PO Box 601, Wilton, NH 03086 before March 15, 2015 the Tuition fee for a Mainstage Production will be $500.
- Families with two or more children participating in Mainstage Productions will receive a $50 discount for each additional child.
***Returning Andy’s Families***
If you sign up and sign up a new Andy’s Family to audition with you (and you both register for a Mainstage Production, and pay the deposit) both you and the new family will receive $50 off of your final payment!!!
Have questions? Please contact:
Aimee LaRue Haley
Andy’s Summer Playhouse