Once again this year, Andy’s Summer Playhouse is taking on a different approach to enrollment. OPEN ENROLLMENT will be active from JANUARY 30 – MAY 20 for children to apply for our summer season.
Enrollment is for one of our Mainstage productions (Mainstage, Teen Show, Tour or Musical), with the ability to also participate in additional programming, including our John C. Russell Playwrighting Lab, Director's Lab, Film Lab, Workshop Series and Apprenticeship Program.
TO ENROLL, you must fill out our online application and submit a $100 deposit. This deposit is applied towards the total tuition. If you would like to apply for scholarship, there is an additional online form to submit, as well.
Once applications are submitted, you must RSVP to an orientation.
NOTE: If your child is unsure about enrolling, they may attend an orientation at no cost by simply filling out the "Orientation RSVP" form linked below. Afterwards, they can decide whether or not to enroll. We hope this will be an opportunity to see if Andy’s is the right fit for your summer plans!
At orientations, children will be asked to:
- Fill out their mainstage production preference (Mainstage, Tour, Teen, or Musical) and any scheduling conflicts they have over the summer.
- Participate in an acting workshop led by our professional staff, with an emphasis on ensemble building, improvisation and physical and vocal work.
- The group will also have a chance to read through scenes from the shows in our upcoming summer season. What a great way to discover what our season will become!
- Saturday, February 17th from 1-3pm at Wilton-Lyndeborough High School
- Sunday, March 18th from 1-3pm at Nashua Public Library
- Saturday, April 21 from 1-3pm at Peterborough Library
- Sunday, May 20th from 1-3pm at Andy’s Summer Playhouse
While you are only required to attend one orientation, our May Orientation will also serve as a MEET & GREET so everyone has a chance to meet their directors, creative teams, and some of our summer staff! Even if you have been to earlier orientations and have already been placed in a show, we strongly encourage ALL FAMILIES to attend this final orientation. It's a great way to kick off the season and have a chance to meet your directors and designers before the summer begins!